Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food can give your maturing to senior Lab the tailored nutrition he needs and delivers nutrients including collagen, EPA, and DHA to help support his aging bone and joint health. As labradors age, their activity levels may decrease, this formula provides an adapted calorie content to help maintain an ideal body weight.
- – Complete and balanced nutrition designed to meet the specific diet needs of maturing Labrador Retrievers 5 years and older
- – Supports healthy aging with an exclusive combination of antioxidants to maintain cellular health and formulated with an appropriate phosphorus content to support your mature and senior dog’s kidney health
- – Helps your Labrador Retriever maintain an ideal weight by providing an adapted calorie content and helps maintain muscle mass with a tailored protein content and L-carnitine
- – Provides advanced nutrients, including collagen, EPA, and DHA, to support cartilage, which helps maintain bone and joint health in your large breed dog during the aging process
- – Specifically designed kibble size, shape, and texture are adapted to the Labrador Retriever; kibble can be softened with warm water, which allows for easier eating