Complément alimentaire, Beauté & Bien être
Certified Organic Inulin Prebiotic Pure Powder 8 oz (227 g)
- NOURISHES FRIENDLY BACTERIA*: Inulin, a fructooligosaccharide (FOS), is a soluble prebiotic fiber that is resistant to digestion and reaches the large intestine essentially intact*
- VERY LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Inulin has a pleasant flavor that adds a mild sweetness to foods and drinks, but has a very low glycemic index and will not negatively impact serum glucose levels*
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Intestinal probiotic bacteria consume inulin and in turn, produce the short-chain fatty acids that nourish the cells lining the colon* Inulin thus helps to maintain intestinal health and function*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.